This is because herbal remedies fulfil a woman’s desire to deal with her health problems in a more sensitive manner, with minimal side effects.
When we get symptoms, our body’s usually trying to tell us that something wrong is happening with us. Therefore, we start to take medication, which suppresses the symptoms without treating the underlying cause. Herbal medicine, the natural approach, on the other hand works, on all our body’s system to bring our body back into balance, relieving the symptoms, but also treating the root of the problem. This is because diet, herbal and other natural treatment restore homeostasis the perfect balance to the body, so that everything begins to work as it should. It may take a bit of effort at first to adjust the diet and lifestyle, but the benefits will be worth it. No matter how old you are, the sooner you start to make positive changes, the sooner you acquire the welfare, now and in the long term.
- Menstrual Cycle (regulating your cycle);
- Fluid retention, dizziness, tiredness,
- Breast problems
- Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS),
- Ovarian cysts
- Premenstrual syndrome ( PMS), period pain, lack of period, heavy periods,
- Fibroids, endometriosis
- Stretch marks, cellulite, varicose vein
- Preventing cancer of the womb
- Vaginal infections, thrush ( yeast infections)
- Infertility (herbal medicine may help induce fertility in some cases)
- Painful sex
- Pregnancy, pregnancy diabetes, breastfeeding, antenatal depression
- Menopause (a natural menopause),
- Backache, constipation, bleeding gums, cramps, indigestion,
- Insomnia, morning sickness, pelvic pain, haemorrhoids, hair loss, memory loss and poor concentration.