Discover the Remarkable Medical Benefits of DMSO
DMSO (dimethyl sulfoxide) is the people’s medicine! DMSO a miraculous gift offered by Nature
DMSO (dimethyl sulfoxide) is an invaluable substance for healing. Every parent should have in a first aid kit – a must-have at home, in the office or hospital. Its powerful effects are widely known to assist with any range of medical issues including topical pain relief, wound care and inflammation reduction. Don’t be caught without it: make sure you have this life saving substance on hand!
Contact us for 15 minutes free consultation!
Unlock Your Cells’ Potential with DMSO – A Powerful Tool for Supporting Life’s Vital Processes
I have been using DMSO (dimethyl sulfoxide) since 2021. I am healthy person, with normal heart rate and blood pressure. My normal blood pressure is 100-110/68 . One day, I was doing a blood test to someone who had the vaccine, and 30 minutes later, I started to feel dizzy and my blood pressure jumped to 130/70, to reach in less than 10 minutes 180/100 with a heart rate of 130 bpm.
I had my DMSO alternative treatment with me, and I took 5 mls of 80% DMSO (dimethyl sulfoxide) treatment, and combined with abdominal breathing I manged to get my Blood Pressure from 180 to 140 in 15 min. One hour later on, my BP dropped to my normal level. For a short while, I was faced with concerning changes in my blood pressure and heart rate. As someone with an intensive healthcare experience, the risks associated with spike protein after covid vaccine were top of mind for me. Many people have come to me seeking advice concerning a sudden and inexplicable rise in their blood pressure and heart rate, along with complaints of tiredness, dizziness and short-breath. Despite being sent for ECG’s or having tests done at A&E however, all results came back within normal limits – leaving the cause unknown yet still requiring thoughtful consideration!
DMSO dimethyl sulfoxide – An Essential Key to Life
DMSO –dimethyl sulfoxide, saved my life. It’s a nerve-wracking experience to be overwhelmed by your heart beating out of control. Although it can feel frightening, with the right help and care you will get back in balance soon. My best help for me and my clients is DMSO solution, along with Serrapeptase, full detox process and other nutritional supplements.
Who discovered DMSO ?
Alexander M. Saytzeff a Russian chemist discovered DMSO in 1866, however without any commercial application for nine decades.
What was DMSO originally used for?
DMSO has been used as an industrial solvent since the mid-1800s.
In the 1950s, British scientists made a breakthrough discovery – that DMSO had cryoprotective properties which could be used to preserve vital marrow and blood cells. This enabled innovative medical treatments of freezing-related damage!
Scientists discovered that dimethyl sulfoxide DMSO was nontoxic to cells.
What is DMSO and what are its benefits?
DMSO- dimethyl sulfoxide isn’t just a byproduct of paper making process. DMSO is actually so much more! This powerful, natural compound is derived from pine trees and found in garlic. Its complex composition consists of two methyl groups (CH3) plus an oxygen atom and sulfur atom – but its benefits are nothing short than remarkable: it increases immune production while boosting the function of white blood cells to aid with migration inhibitory factors (MIF).
Therefore, don’t underestimate DMSO; this essential powerhouse can do big things for your health.
DMSO: Extensively researched, Criminally Ignored
From about the mid-20th century, researchers have explored its use as an anti-inflammatory agent. DMSO is a powerful holistic health tool with many therapeutic benefits for human blood cells! It has been used to help heal wounds, reduce inflammation and fight bacteria, viruses, as well as fungal infections. Amazingly it can also soften collagen while assisting in the elimination of hydroxyl free radicals from our bodies. What’s more – DMSO serves as an immune system stimulant that increases interferon formation and reduces number of platelet thrombi – really impressive for enhancing overall wellbeing! Athletes have long benefited from this natural cure-all when treating stiff muscles & joints too.
The dimethyl sulfoxides DMSO can be used to treat various diseases as an antiseptic and as a therapeutic agent to help prevent aging and reduce inflammatory cytokine production.
Why is organic sulphur so important?
What if I told you that the key to a healthy and happy life is contained within each of us? Sulphur – found in every living cell, from plants to animals – provides our human blood cells with essential oxygenation and detoxification. Without sulphur-based nutrients, humans would be unable to thrive or survive! So make sure your human blood cells get what they need for optimal health: let organic sulphur work its magic on making any body happier than ever before.
Why do people take DMSO??
- Dimethyl sulfoxide DMSO is a powerful defender against the damage caused by free radicals, which can lead to arthritis, cancer and premature ageing. In addition to this protective action, DMSO also has an immune-modulating effect – allowing it to normalise auto-immune responses in individuals who suffer from them as well as supporting natural immunity when encountering infectious or contagious diseases. On top of all that its ability to pass through skin allows for quick absorption into desired areas making it an even more attractive choice for managing health issues!
- Dimethyl sulfoxide DMSO has the remarkable property of being able to penetrate cell membranes , including across the blood-brain barrier. This opens up potential avenues for new alternative treatment and therapies, as DMSO can bring other products with it when crossing these barriers which would otherwise be unable to reach their target area. It also means that its topical DMSO application on skin may cause a garlic-like breath odor – an effect worth noting!
- Dimethyl sulfoxide DMSO can be an effective alternative treatment for injuries, as it helps to increase blood flow in affected areas. Through this increased circulation of red blood cells, oxygen and nutrients can more effectively reach the site of injury – helping damaged tissues heal faster.
- Furthermore, DMSO dimethyl sulfoxide might even surprise you; its healing effects often extend far beyond what was originally intended, without any nasty adverse reactions of drugs! It’s been known to improve conditions that were previously unconnected with the original problem being treated at hand.
DMSO has various benefits, including conditions and health issues like, arthritis and rheumatoid arthritis pain relief, sports-related trauma injuries, urinary bladder infection, anti-inflammatory properties, inflammation reduction in multiple sclerosis patients, inflammatory disorders – just to name a few. So don’t hesitate! See how DMSO can help you today
DMSO and pain
- Is DMSO Dimethyl sulfoxide good for treat pain? DMSO has been proven to provide effective relief from many types of pain, due to analgesic properties. From strains and sprains, to bruises and burns – DMSO’s therapeutic benefits are manifold! One key factor is that the solution can penetrate through your skin’s oily membrane layer into affected areas which reduces swelling & inflammation. To gain optimal results when it comes treating these injuries like scar tissue or keloids, using a 50-80% concentration of DMSO two to three times daily may be recommended in order for you start seeing improvement quickly while minimizing discomfort caused by such conditions.
- However, If a patient is feeling prolonged discomfort, it could be indicative of an underlying issue; and even when the cause remains obscure, medical supervision should still be sought out to ensure optimal health. For cases of appendicitis, DMSO cannot be considered a viable medical treatment.
- Once the source of pain is discovered, DMSO can be a very helpful and effective tool to reduce pain, people can undergo DMSO treatment with a very good relief without adverse reactions.Carpal tunnel syndrome and DMSO administration
DMSO and Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Carpal tunnel syndrome is a common disorder of the wrist and hand, brought on by repetitive motions in the workplace and usually requires night splints or anti inflammatory medication, cortisone injections to treat. However, surgery has had mixed results, with some patients experiencing further pain post-surgery.
- When the median nerve in your hand becomes compressed, can lead to numbness and tingling sensations as well as weakness or muscle damage. If left untreated for an extended period of time, carpal tunnel can cause permanent nerve damage and wasting away of muscles in the hands and fingers.But new scientific evidence shows promising alternatives: when conventional treatments fail, the use of DMSO or MSM (methylsulfonylmethane) have been found effective in dramatically reducing symptoms for many individuals suffering from carpal tunnel syndrome, due to the amazing property of DMSO that easily penetrates the skin.
- The good news for people living with carpal tunnel syndrome, they can greatly benefit from the use of DMSO. Not only does it provide anti-inflammatory relief without any adverse side effects, but also assists in restoring circulation and decreasing pain levels around the wrist area – easing discomfort caused by median nerve compression.
- Topical administration of DMSO Dimethyl sulfoxide- apply twice a day to both hands and arms extending up to the elbow for maximum symptom relief, it is an excellent alternative treatment.
DMSO and arthritis
- Many conventional treatments for arthritis can pose serious health risks, from aspirin to cortisone and nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs. While they may offer short term pain relief, their use over long periods of time is not recommended as a preventative measure or corrective solution. Nutritional supplements such as glucosamine sulfate, MMS, anti-inflamatory diet, and more (you can watch my own story here and download the best guideline for Arthritis healing here)
- Doctors, nutritionists along with the individuals who suffer from arthritis and received DMSO treatment, all agree that DMSO is an exceptional treatment for both osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis .
- Medical community, nutritionists and any other wellness professionals who are looking after patients who have osteoarthritis, Rheumatoid arthritis should become thoroughly familiar with DMSO. The patient can be treated with topical administration of DMSO solution/cream for localised arthritis such as in a finger or in a knee.
DMSO and Alzeihmer
DMSO has quickly established itself as a promising solution for the treatment of Alzheimer’s. Its effects on brain cells are twofold – it triggers cellular maturation, and increases cerebral blood flow. Most notably, though, DMSO is capable of dissolving amyloids – proteins associated with the onset and progression of this neurodegenerative disorder. This novel approach to tackling neurological disease certainly deserves further investigation from medical community in order to delve deeper into its potential applications. Detailed description of The amyloid proteins of Alzheimer’s disease can be read here
DMSO and Burns
Topical DMSO– have been found very efficient to treat burns, which can be fatal when covering large areas of the body, due to risk of infection. Furthermore, DMSO combined with Aloe Vera has shown great healing properties in managing minor cases such as hot pan or sunburns.
DMSO and Cirrhosis of the liver
A small study in Los Angels showed a great improvement in eight patients diagnosed with liver cirrhosis, that were expected to die within one year. . Twelve patients started the DMSO programme, however only eight continued the DMSO alternative treatment, stopped to abuse their body with alcohol and other products, changed their diet. The participants in this study received one teaspoonful of DMSO mixed with one ounce of Aloe Vera juice two times daily for a period of six month. This study showed DMSO can help to heal the body naturally, improve the liver function, reduce vomiting, however the patients stopped abusing their body
DMSO and Diabetes
According to Diabetes.co.uk (2020) lower limb amputations diabetes related have been increased by over 18% across England.
More than 176 leg, toe or foot amputations being carried out on a weekly basis by NHS.
DMSO has been demonstrated as a promising therapy for diabetic neuropathy, with its capacity to dilate small blood vessels and promote circulation. Rather than wait until amputation is imminent, it should be included in the early stages of treatment. DMSO alternative treatment along with nutritional changes could prevent major circulation issues. Prevention of the foot complication should be the goal. Routine DMSO alternative treatment could reduce the risk of foot complication that lead to leg amputation due to poor diabetes management
For anyone contemplating altering or halting insulin use, it’s essential to speak with a medical professional first. Doing so can help ensure you make the best decision for your health and wellbeing.
DMSO and Tinnitus
If you have been diagnosed with Tinnitus, and suffer from a variety of ear noise such as hissing, buzzing or ringing sound, or even music. If the noise is continuous and intense,it can severely affect the physical and mental health of the individual. The good news, DMSO (dimethyl sulfoxide) can help you.
According to a clinical trialconducted in Chile during 1975 and presented at the New York Academy of Sciences by Aristedes Zuniga Caro, demonstrated amazing results in treating tinnitus with DMSO. The participants received for one month DMSO spray mixed with antiinflammatory and vasodilatory medication applied in the ear canal every four days. The participants also received an intramuscular injection of DMSO and the other medications every day.
Nine of the participants completely recovered from the tinnitus, and no symptoms came back during the next year. Four of them who had continuous symptoms prior to treatment had only occasional symptoms after treatment. Two patients still complaint of tinnitus however a lower intensity.
DMSO and Cancer
Dimethyl sulfoxide (DMSO) is currently used as an alternative treatment for various inflammatory conditions as well as for human cancer cells. In this study (Elisia et al. 2016) was demonstrated that DMSO has ex-vivo anti-inflammatory activity using Escherichia coli(E. coli) and herpes simplex virus-1 (HSV-1)-stimulated whole human blood. Specifically, it was found that between 0.5%– 2%, DMSO significantly suppressed the expression of many pro-inflammatory cytokine production /chemokines and prostaglandin E2 (PGE2).
In this study, was demonstrated that both DMSO and DMS represent strong anti- inflammatory properties by blocking constitutive as well as IL-1β-induced IL-6 and IL-8 expression in the human chondrocyte cell line C-28/I2
DMSO and Headaches and Migraines
- Gastrointestinal disorders
- Headaches and migraines
- DMSO and Interstitial cystitis
- Autoimmune disorders
- Fungus infection
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Muscle spasms
- And more!
Is DMSO approved for human use?
Unfortunately, DMSO’s huge potential health-promoting potential went largely unfilled in the USA. Currently DMSO is approved by FDA (Food and Drug Administration) for treatment of one health problem: treat interstitial cystitis and approved for horses as a topical administration.
How to use DMSO?
DMSO is most commonly found in topical applications, such as liquid, cream or gel form mixed with Aloe Vera. It’s an easy alternative treatment for skin issues, burns, pain caused by a trauma or headache. However, for more complicated situation, such as respiratory problems, DMSO can be taken orally, however this should only be for more severe internal detoxification. We recommend to order click here DMSO available in both liquid and gel form.
DMSO is a carrier and it opens cell membranes.
In short – it will enhance the performance of any medication or natural therapeutics (e.g. Nutritional supplements, herbal remedies etc) you currently take.
This is not a down side if your goal is to reduce or stop any dependency on drugs, but it is something you (and your health professional) should be aware of and understand before embarking on its use.
It may be especially important to monitor blood sugar levels, liver/kidney function or hormone levels (e.g thyroxin) more frequently if you have any pre-known conditions.
People taking blood thinners should not use DMSO.
Allergic reactions are rare. Introduce DMSO with a skin test on a small portion of skin to make sure it’s safe for you to use.
DMSO also causes a garlic-like taste in the mouth – this is quickly remedied by brushing your teeth after use.
DMSO’s taste is not pleasant. I would recommend to mix with some raw honey and lots of fresh lemon juice, to make it more palatable. Some of my clients do not have any problem to take it like it is.
People around you, will start to notice a garlic odour, or an unpleasant smell depends how toxic is the body.
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult your health care professional before using products based on this content.
To schedule an appointment, email to email@example.com or leave a message on whatsapp: 07947887043
Have your say about what you just read! Please leave us a comment in the box below.
MSc Clinical Nutritionist, accredited Nutritionist of UK from Association for Nutrition (AfN)