Non surgical fat reduction
Ultrasonic cavitation, or ultrasound cavitation, is a cosmetic procedure that’s used to break apart fat deposits in your body. The treatment is an effective, less invasive alternative to liposuction, and relies on ultrasound technology to break apart fat cells. Fat cells then break apart from each other and are dislodged from your dermal layers. The ultrasound energy transmits through the skin, creating rapid pressure changes that cause the fat cells to break down while leaving surrounding tissues unharmed
Ultrasonic cavitation, also called ultrasonic lipolysis, is a body contouring treatment that is used to remove fat deposits under your skin.
This is the most advanced 40K ultrasound cavitation technology, which can reach the fat body in depth and has the superiority of targeting and positioning RF output. The fat cell tissue can generate heat friction heat of the cell body in a fast and active state, and the local temperature rises. elies on ultrasound technology to break apart fat cells
Ultrasound cavitation causes fat emulsification, destroys the fat cell membrane, releases fat components, converts it into easily removable substances through sweat glands, liver and intestine circulation, and lymphatic system, and finally excretes through the urine.
Ultrasonic cavitation is different than other similar treatments, like ultrasound liposuction, because it doesn’t require any incisions. This means recovery is easier, and is not painful.
This is a risk-free process that avoids scars, discomfort, and downtime and is considered a safe alternative to liposuction. Ultrasound produces a powerful pressure wave that targets the fat cell membrane.
One of the the purpose of the ultrasound cavitation machine is to help weight loss. Ultrasound cavitation is a relatively new technique used primarily for the reduction of fat. The machine use sound waves and heat waves to help reduce cellulite and fat in the body.
After a few days, the fat cells are absorbed by your lymphatic system and drained as waste from your body.
After ultrasonic cavitation, you should be able to stand up and drive yourself home.
Pain and bruising are usually minimal. You’ll be instructed to hydrate as much as possible after the procedure to help your body flush the fatty cells through your lymphatic system.
But don’t expect to see results right away. Right after your appointment, your body might feel puffy or swollen. It takes time for your body to break down and dissolve the fat cells that have been dislodged.
You may also require repeated treatments to see visible results. Most candidates for this treatment see their final result within 6 to 12 weeks. On average, treatment requires 1 to 6 visits for visible results.
Results of this treatment are permanent, as long as you maintain a healthy diet and exercise. If you have a sedentary lifestyle, fat deposits may return to areas that have been treated
How much body area is treated during the procedure?
A one-hour treatment can cover a medium-sized area of your body, such as the belly, inner or outer thighs, buttocks, or your back. Smaller areas such as the chin or upper arm can be treated together. Multiple treatments on the same area are recommended for maximum effectiveness. Extra belly fat, for example, may need 3-6 treatments, while larger areas will need more.
Does ultrasonic cavitation results in saggy skin?
While some rapid weight-loss treatments can result in sagging skin, Ultrasonic Cavitation has a firming effect on the skin and muscle tissue, including loose skin from previous weight loss efforts. Actual results will vary.
To prepare for your appointment,
During the consultation:
- Anthropometric measurements: a series of quantitative measurements of the muscle, bone, and adipose tissue used to assess the composition of the body. The core elements of anthropometry are height, weight, body mass index (BMI), body circumferences (waist, hip, and limbs), and skinfold thickness. These measurements are important because they represent diagnostic criteria for obesity, which significantly increases the risk for conditions such as cardiovascular disease, hypertension, diabetes mellitus, and many more. Additionally, anthropometric measurements can be used as a baseline for ultrasonic cavitation therapy and to measure the progress of fitness.
Make sure that you disclose the following to your consultant before/during your appointment:
- any medical conditions you have
- any herbal supplements you take
- any medication that you’ve been prescribed
- Avoid drinking alcohol for at least 48 hours before your appointment.
You may also be advised to avoid nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs), such as ibuprofen, in the 2 weeks leading up to your procedure.
Drink plenty of water before and after your treatment so that your body can flush out fat deposits quickly.
This Treatment Can Be Used For:
- Weight Loss & Long Term Weight Management
- Spot reducing areas of fat you struggle to lose through diet & exercise
- Lifestyle change
Attention! This Treatment Cannot Be Used For:
1 Pregnant women or women during in menses.
- oncology patients
- chronic wounds
- Acute inflammation/post surgery/abdominoplasty
- heart and vascular disease, diabetes, acute illness, kidney failure
- female on period
- Who has the genetic hypersensitivity.
- In addition, medical implants in the body will make you untreated. These may include cochlear implants, pacemakers, and the like.
Benefits Of The Treatment:
- Improved Appearance & Confidence Levels
- Increased Energy
- Ideal for those who haven’t got time to spend hours in the gym
- Health Benefits
- New Start for anyone who wants an achievable Weight Management Journey
MSc Clinical Nutritionist, accredited Nutritionist of UK from Association for Nutrition (AfN)
Casadei K, Kiel J. Anthropometric Measurement. [Updated 2020 Apr 28]. In: StatPearls [Internet]. Treasure Island (FL): StatPearls Publishing; 2020 Jan-. Available from: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK537315/